[Gtk2hs-users] Move the cursor left/right?
Hi-Angel
2015-06-26 11:42:57 UTC
Sorry if it's silly question, I am new to the lib, but from what I've
found so far from documentation I am approaching to a conclusion that
for that simple operation I have to build an exuberant construction
where I have to take a mark with "insert" name, then take a position
of this mark, then somehow construct a new position by decrementing
the position I got by one, then set the new position of the "insert"
markā€¦

Aren't there just a function to move a cursor by one character
left/right in TextBuffer or TextView?
Brandon Allbery
2015-06-26 14:47:11 UTC